In 2016 there is a different feel to business. It’s less about what you do now and more about what you look like. It’s strange that the circle of business has almost come 360 degrees but the truth is if you don’t look good, in terms of social media and your website. You have almost 0% chance of convincing anyone to do business with you!
Although worrying its not a complicated measure to resolve. First you need to make a decision if you are going to be a DIY business owner or are you going to hire a company and outsource the work.
There are pros and cons to both.
Do It Yourself
- You get to do everything yourself so can repeat the process in the future.
- You know exactly when it will be complete and how much it costs.
- You do not have to give away any unnecessary data, information or funds.
- This takes a lot of your valuable time.
- If you are inexperienced it could take you a lot of time to learn the processes
- You might be inefficient in these tasks!
If you decide to DIY then check out the article here which talks about the simple website design tips to remember when you start the building process of your business. The infographic is also outlined below.
The outsourcing method as you would expect has the exact opposite effect. You are paying someone to do the task for you, but you get your time back as a result. Personally I think this is the way all business owners should go. Your time is worth more than anything, not just in business but in life too! MAKE THE MOST OF IT!
Thanks for reading, don’t forget to share and comment.